Our guests today are representatives from Central Florida Behavior Health Network, the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, and Success 4 Kids & Families. We are discussing the new Healthy Transitions Program for individuals 16 to 25 experiencing mental health challenges.
- Tonicia Freeman-Foster – Healthy Transitions Project Director at Central Florida Behavioral Health Network.
- Mordecai Dixion – Program Manager, 2-1-1 &
Suicide Prevention Services at the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Dan Bramel – Healthy Transitions Care Coordinator at the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- John Mayo – Deputy Executive Director at Success 4 Kids & Families
- Tajhah Kittling – Transition Specialist at Success 4 Kids & Families
Healthy Transition Program: The project will serve: 16-25 year olds at risk of developing or identified with a serious mental health condition. The goals are to: Make policy and funding changes at the state and local level to improve cross-system collaboration, service capacity, and workforce expertise; create, implement, and expand research- supported services and supports that are culturally competent and youth-guided; provide for continuity of care between child and adult behavioral health systems; and involve family and community members in this process.